Taken from the webinar registration form:
“Join special issue editor Michael Lundblad of the University of Oslo and several contributors for a webinar marking the publication of New Literary History 51.4, “Animality/Posthumanism/Disability.” Participants will focus on several keywords arising from the special issue and discuss its interventions within the fields of disability studies, posthumanism, and animal studies.
- Rachel Adams, Professor of English and Comparative Literature, Columbia University
- Nirmala Erevelles, Professor of Social and Cultural Studies in Education, University of Alabama
- Michael Lundblad, Professor of English-Language Literature, University of Oslo
- David Mitchell, Professor of English and Cultural Studies, George Washington University
- Christopher Krentz, Professor of English and Director, Disability Studies Initiative, University of Virginia
- Sara Orning, Senior Lecturer, Centre for Gender Research, University of Oslo
We will be providing live ASL interpretation as well as captions using the built-in automatic speech recognition software (ASR) feature on Zoom. Please let us know by March 16 if you would like to request other accommodation services for your full participation in our event. Contact Caroline Whitcomb at email@example.com to request these accommodations.
Time: Mar 19, 2021 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)”
LINK – register: https://virginia.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VKhMywQrSyWgyJpuTzY0YA